Terms of Service | XCom Global, Inc.
Terms and Condition for Using Global Cellular, Global Data (Imoto no WiFi) and POCKETALK.
XCom Global, Inc. (Hereinafter “Our Company") Provides our “Global Cellular", “Global Data (Imoto no WiFi)"and POCKETALK. device service in accordance with cellular service “Global Cellular" and Data communication service “Global Data (Imoto no WiFi)". When customers apply our services, our company requests customers to confirm and accept these terms and conditions.
Article 1 (Definition)
The meaning of the terminology used in this terms and conditions is defined in below articles.
1. Telecommunication device etc.
In addition to the cellular phone and device for data communication, our company defines all devices will be rented, including accessories.
Our Company defines customer or representative who apply service contract.
User is the person who actually uses our services.
4. Usage Charge
The total amount of charges includes package plan which user choose, telephone, communication, and optional for accessories as well as shipping fee, other shipping related fee and processing fee.
Article 2 (Policy on the Protection of Personal Information)
and not use for other purposes. Further, in private policy, the below items are written, and our company shall request applicants and customer to confirm and accept the contents of private policy in advance.
1. Engagement policy.
2. The purpose of using personal information.
3. Proper acquirement of personal information.
4. Providing personal information to the third parties.
5. Acquisition and Provision of Personally-Related Information.
6. Safety management measurement.
7. The procedure to claim for disclosure.
8. Regarding the change of private policy.
9. Regarding Inquiry.
Article 3 (Conclusion of Contract)
1. A service applicant implements procedure which is defined by our company to use our products and services, and our company accept the usage application and concludes contract (Hereinafter “Agreement") between our company and applicant for providing our company’s products and services.
2. Our company accepts application via internet in principle. In case of application via internet, applicant sends usage information via internet and our company receives the email. At the moment our company receives the application, the agreement has been concluded.
3. This terms and conditions with service user shall apply to all service which is related with all issues.
4. Regarding term 2 for our company’ acceptance to application, in case of via internet, agreement between our company and customer has been concluded at the moment when our company replies to the application from service applicant. However, our company shall not accept providing product and service if our company considers the contract with applicants and users is or may be violated and other issues will affect our service provided. Also, if the payment method is postpaid at a convenience store, etc., our Company may not approve the use of postpaid at a convenience store, etc., depending on whether there is an unreturned or unpaid contract.
5. Our company shall not provide service due to lack of device inventory status.
6. Our company shall designate communication device’s line number, model and unit amount as well as decide them just before providing rental service.
7. Our company shall ask for deposit or credit line in some cases such as contract contents (unit amount, rental period and so on). Deposit will set off and adjust account after returning device. In case applicant and user use wire transfer rental fee to our company’s bank account or our company return deposit to applicant’s and user’s bank account, transfer fee will be burden on applicant and user.
8. In case rental period is over 1 month, we may request user to pay fee for charge.
Article 4 (Agreement Cancellation)
1. Applicant and user can cancel agreement by notifying to our company by 17 pm of the day before (2 days) departure.
2. Applicant has responsibility to pay cancellation fee of ¥2,100 per device if not only applicant does not notify cancellation in the parties mentioned in term 1 but also applicant fails to notify the cancellation to our company.
3. Our company send device to applicant; however, applicant fails to receive device on the certain reasons and device will be returned to our company or applicant forget to receive device at airport, in these case applicant shall pay the same amount of cancel fee as mention in term 2.
4. If applicant chooses home delivery method, our company send devices to applicant and then applicant cancel the agreement, applicant must return devices in day after tomorrow to our company. After applicant choose to visit our headquarters or a counter at airports and receives device, applicant cancel agreement, applicant must return device in two (2) days later to our company. If applicant does not return device in designated period, applicant shall pay cancel fee with overdue fee which will be defined in terms 3 of Article 8.
5. Our company shall cancel agreement without advanced notice if applicant or user has the following concerns.
1) Falsehood at the application as mentioned is proven.
2) Applicant’s financial status has been remarkably worsen or the reason which financial status has been clear will be worsen.
3) critical breach of agreement is determined.
4) applies to Article 19.
5) Our company determines that the issue is applied to Article 20 and communication will be critically burden.
6) other issues which our company determines.
Article 5 (User Obligation)
1. User shall comply with the followings:
(1) Telecommunication devices, etc., shall be only used in the country or region of destination declared at the time of application.
(2) Global cellular, the Voice Mail or SMS, or E-mail functions shall not be used by rental mobile phone from our Company.
(3) Global cellular, any automatic calls and collect calls shall not be accepted.
(4) Global cellular, global Data, and rental telephone line (SIM card) with other communication devices shall not be used.
(5) Global data and rental telephone line (SIM card) shall not be used to make voice calls.
2. Telecommunications by the rental device shall be suspended if there is a breach of the matters set forth in article 1. In addition, even if the telecommunications are suspended due to a breach of the matters set forth in article 1, the applicant and user shall pay to our company the usage charge for all the days of the original application usage period and an additional usage charge as set forth in article 3, and the applicant and user shall accept this regulation in advance.
3. The following additional usage charges shall be charged if there is a breach of the matters set forth in term 1.
(1) If any calls are made by global cellular from a country or region that is outside of the country the Applicant has applied for a usage plan at the time of application, or if such phone line (SIM card) is used to make a call by any other different telecommunication device, etc., settlement of the phone charge shall not be calculated based on the call time counter, but rather our company shall force applicant and user to pay as an additional usage charge with ¥360 per minute as one (1) minute unit surcharge for each separate call based on the phone call statement issued by the mobile phone company, and the applicant and user shall accept this regulation in advance.
(2) Regarding global cellular, if the Voice Mail, SMS, or E-mail functions are used, or if such phone line (SIM card) is used for data telecommunications by any other telecommunication device, etc., the actual cost shall be converted to yen applied the exchange rate at the end of such month, and the amount that was calculated by multiplying this by 1.5 coefficient shall be paid to our company as an additional usage charge, and the applicant and user shall accept this regulation in advance.
(3) Regarding global data, if any calls are made in Japan or from a country or region that is outside of the country the Applicant and user has applied for a usage plan at the time of application, the Applicant and user shall pay to our company as an additional usage charge with ¥ 2 yen as telecommunications charge for each 1KB (kilobyte), and the applicant and user shall accept this regulation in advance.
(4) Regarding global data, if a phone line (SIM card) is used by any other telecommunication device, etc., our company shall force applicant and user to pay as an additional usage charge with ¥ 360 per minute as one (1) minute unit surcharge for each separate call based on the phone call statement issued by the mobile phone company, and the Applicant shall accept this regulation in advance.
4. The additional usage charge set forth in term 3 shall be immediately charged to the Applicant and user by our company when the telecommunications statement has been issued by the telecommunications company contracted by our company. Billing for additional usage charges is done after the telecommunications statement is issued, and it may be delayed about 1-2 months from the initial billing.
Article 6 (Period of Service)
1. The period of service under this Agreement (hereinafter "Period of Service") is a period set forth on a one-day basis that includes both the start date of the usage period (hereinafter "Usage Start Date") and the termination date of the usage period (hereinafter "Usage Termination Date"). The usage start date and the usage termination date shall be set forth in term 2 for each service. For Global Data, Global Cellular and POCKETALK. the Usage Start Date is the date the applicant/user registered as the departing date from Japan when making the reservation for our service. (Hereinafter “Scheduled Date of Departure"). The Usage Termination Date is the date the applicant/user registered as the return date to Japan when making the reservation for our service. (Hereinafter “Scheduled Date of Return")
2. The usage start date and the usage termination date for each service shall be set forth as below. Furthermore, In the case falling under Article 8, Paragraph 1, Item 1 and 3, we will give priority over to that article.
|Name of Service||Definition of Usage Start Date||Definition of Usage Termination Date|
|Global cellular mobile phone for overseas||Scheduled Date of Departure
|Scheduled Date of Return to Japan or the actual date of return if delayed.
※Maximum days of Period of Service is 90 days
|Global cellular mobile phone for domestic use||The delivery date of the telecommunication devices (in case of airport delivery, definition is date of receipt)||Scheduled Date of Return or the actual date if delayed.
※Maximum days of Period of Service is 90 days
|Global Data (for overseas) and POCKETALK||Scheduled Date of Departure
|Scheduled Date of Return to Japan or the actual date of return if delayed.|
|Global Data (for Japan) and POCKETALK||The delivery date of the telecommunication devices (in case of airport delivery, definition is date of receipt)||Scheduled Date of Return or the actual date if delayed.|
3. Maximum days of Period of Service for Global cellular service is 90 days. Applicant acknowledge that Global cellular service shall be ended once Period of Service reaches ninety (90) days
Article 7 (Delivery of the Telecommunication Devices)
1. Applicant and user can receive the telecommunication devices from our company by any of the following methods:
(1) Sending devices by home delivery service to the location specified by the scheduled date of departure from Japan;
(2) Direct pick- up at the airport delivery counter specified by our company; or
(3) Coming to the our company and directly picking devices up.
2. Our company shall not take any liability whatsoever for any damages incurred by applicant and user as a result of any delay of delivering telecommunication devices due to any natural disaster, war, riot, civil strife, the enactment of a revision or abolishment of laws and regulations, an order disposition due to public power, strike or other labor dispute, or accident to transport companies (including an accident of the international home delivery service provider that our company had arranged), any act of infringement by a third party, or any other force majeure.
3. There will be a charge of 550 JPY per device (Tax included) as a delivery processing fee (shipping fee), except in case of a specific plan with global cellular with term 1 Item (3).
4. Applicant and user may not be able to pick up the telecommunication devices if the usage application deadline passes set forth separately by our company.
Article 8 (Return of Telecommunication Devices)
1. Applicant and user shall be responsible for returning the telecommunication devices to our company by any following methods:
(1) "Home Delivery Service “means return by home delivery service, etc., addressed to the our company and devices have to be shipped by the next day of your return to Japan (address : Tokyo Tatemono Higashi Shibuya Building 11F, 1-26-20 Higashi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0011;
(2) "Airport Counter “means returning devices directly at the airport counter specified separately by our company on the date you return to Japan; or
(3) "Coming to Our Company" means returning devices directly to the our company within two (2) Days after returning to Japan.(address : Shibuya Scramble Square 26F 2-24-12 Shibuya Shibuya-ku,Tokyo JAPAN 150-6126;
2. Applicant and user shall take a responsibility for home delivery fee for the return by the method in term 1, Item
(1). If returning by home delivery by C.O.D., you shall take a responsibility to pay 1100 JPY per device (Tax included) as a C.O.D. shipment fee.
3. If Applicant and user who select the methods in term 1, Item
(1) do not return telecommunication devices, you do not return devices to our company within 2 days when you returned to Japan, or who select term 1, item
(2) do not return at our designated counter at airport at the returned date, or who select term1, item
(3)do not returned devices to our headquarters, our company claims applicant and customer to pay overdue penalty with the below fee which will be mentioned in Article 9.
|Name of Service||Late Fees|
|Global Cellular/ POCKETALK||Late fee of 1100 JPY per day (Tax included) for each phone|
|Global Data||Late fee of 2200 JPY per day (Tax included) for each device|
4. If the telecommunications devices are not returned to our Company within ten(10) days from the date of return to Japan, or if the telecommunications devices are returned after ten(10) days, our company shall claim the applicant and user an amount equivalent to the reimbursement price set forth in Article 15 as the purchasing price of the telecommunication devices and the applicant and user shall accept this regulation in advance.
Article 9 (Fee for Service etc.)
1. Fee for service of telecommunication devices provided by Global Cellular and Global Data shall be the price which is stated on Our Company's homepage and in the product brochure.
2. The period of time from the usage start date to the usage termination date set forth in Article 6 shall be a period subject to payment regardless of whether Applicant and user use our service or not.
3. In case applying any special package pricing or campaign pricing, it may be different from the pricing which is stated on our company's homepage and in the product pamphlet.
4. Price rate shall be determined by the plan which applicant and user selected at the time of applying our service, and it shall not be possible to change the plan rate at all. However, the extension of Period of Service is accepted upon request by the applicant or user even in the middle of using the service.Shortening of Period of Service is accepted only if notification is received by the start date of the period of use as specified in Article 6.Refunds cannot be made if you shorten the Period of Service from the following day of the start date.
5. There could be a case where we provide a device that can unbar Internet usage restriction. We shall unbar Internet usage restriction with conditions we provide and bill additional charges once Applicant and User agree with the terms and additional charges and apply for additional use.
6. Data capacity added on behalf of clause 5 shall be effective by 23:59 on Japanese Standard Time (JST). Applicant and User shall agree in advance that the added data capacity and the data capacity before adding shall not be carried over from the following day.
7. Fee for service will be subject to change without prior notice.
Article 10 (Telecommunications Statement)
1. For our telecommunication service, telecommunication statement shall not be issued, and the Applicant shall accept this regulation in advance. However, in the following cases, a telecommunications statement shall be issued:
(1) Regarding global cellular, if telecommunication is occurred inside Japan and in any other country at the time that the applicant applied service, a telecommunications statement shall be issued, and an additional usage charge shall be charged as set forth in Article 5, term 3. In addition, when telecommunications devices are lost, the Usage Charge shall be calculated in accordance with the telecommunications statement.
Article 11 (Fee Charged and Payment)
1. Payment method shall be one of the following.
1) Online credit card settlement
Once a service application is completed, our company right away settles account with charges through payment service provider. In case of additional fee, late fee, reimbursement fee which are mentioned in this agreement, our company shall settle such additional charges. Applicants and user acknowledge the term in advance.The amount billed will be finalized after the devices are returned. A receipt will be issued after the devices are returned.
2) Amazon Pay
Once service application is complete, we shall make a billing based on Article 9 on your credit card registered to your Amazon account. Regarding additional costs, late fees, insurance fees, reimbursement fees, these will be calculated and generated once rental period is over. Applicant and user shall acknowledge and agree with above terms and apply to the service.The amount billed will be finalized after the devices are returned. A receipt will be issued after the devices are returned.
3) Payment by bill
When Period of Service is over, our company shall calculate service fee set in Article 9 with additional fee, late fee, and reimbursement fee and charge total amount of fees to applicant and user.
4) Payment at convenient store etc…
We shall bill Applicant after calculating charges set in clause 9, additional charges, late fee, insurance fee, delivery fee, and reimbursement fee and etc... once rental period is over. Payment at conveient store etc shall be applied to "NP atobarai" by Net Protections, Inc, and we shall provide personal information within the range of this service and transfer account receivable. To use this, there is a credit administration and it may not be possible to use this payment method. Additionally, no change in billing information can be made after applied. Applicant and User shall acknowledge and agree with above terms and apply to the service. Commission for issuing invoice shall be 250 JPY / order (Tax included). Other terms and conditions not mentioned in this clause shall apply those of Net Protections, Inc..
2. In case of personal user, we will accept either credit card settlement or payment at convenient store etc….
3. In case of using global cellular service, our company shall calculate service fee by counting communication time counter which is display at telecommunication devices. Each call must be accumulated per second, and call service per minutes will be rounded up to minutes unit at the time when our company calculates total call time and claim total amount of service fees. Regarding communication time, our company shall not accept any formal objections from applicant and user.
4. Regarding global cellular, in case telecommunication devices are lost, our company will issue call details and calculate total amount of service fee. However, due to communication company’s reasons, our company shall take a few days to a few weeks to confirm service fee information and issue an invoice. Even if an invoice which issues from telecommunication companies or our company has a doubt, our company shall not accept any formal objections from applicant and user.
5. In case applicant and user pay service fee by the due date which is written on an invoice, we claim late fee with 14.6 % of annual interest rate from the day after tomorrow to payment settlement date to applicant and user.
Article 12 (Consumption Tax)
1. When global cellular and global data are used at overseas, telecommunications service dee does not applied to consumption tax, but rental fees, compensation fees, shipping fees, and other fees are applied to consumption tax.
2. When global cellular and global data are used in Japan, the rental fees, telecommunication charges, compensation fees, shipping fees, and all other fees are applied to consumption tax.
3. In case telecommunication devices are lost, destroyed, or stolen, reimbursement dee shall not apply to consumption tax.
4. At the time of payment settlement, the usage amount with tax has a fraction of¥ 1; it shall be rounded down to the nearest yen.
Article13 (Compensation System)
1. The compensation program is a system with voluntary membership that compensates for damage to the telecommunication devices. In case of loss, destruction, and theft of the telecommunication devices during the rental period, there are three program types: "Anshin Pack" (insurance pack), "Anshin Pack Full", and "Anshin Pack Plus". This applies to the applicant and user who apply at the time of order.
2. The charge of Anshin Pack shall be the charge which is stated in our company's homepage or in product brochures. Reimbursement price shall be an amount reduced by 80 percent, and 20 percent shall be paid by the Applicant (at the time of settlement, it shall be rounded down to the nearest yen).
3. The charge for Anshin Pack Full shall be charged which are stated on our company's homepage or in product brochures. Reimbursement price shall be totally covered (no liability) (at the time of settlement, it shall be rounded down to the nearest yen).
4. The charges for Anshin Pack Plus are stated on our company's homepage or in product brochures. All reimbursement will be covered (exempted) except for some equipment. Also overseas travel insurance(a rider for permanent disability, baggage damage, aircraft deposit baggage delay, and aircraft delay) is included.
5. If you have subscribed to the "Anshin Pack Full" or "Anshin Pack Plus" and the equipment is lost or stolen, please be sure to obtain a certificate from the local police station or an official institution with the details of the loss or theft and present it to us.
6. Cellular for the U.S./DURA,Optional items that cost more than ￥30,000 are not covered by the compensation program in case of the "Anshin Pack". In case of the "Anshin Pack Full" and "Anshin Pack Plus", if you do not present the certificate mentioned in Paragraph 5, the compensation program will not apply.
7. If telecommunication Devices are lost, destroyed, or stolen, Our Company shall be notified immediately.
8. Applicant and user need to contact about details on the scope of insurance claims in case of loss, damage or theft of our device to their own insurance company. We are unable to answer. The overseas travel insurance included in "Anshin Pack Plus" is based on the provisions of the general insurance clauses and special clauses of the underwriter, Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co.
Article 14 (Inspection of Communication Devices)
When our company deems that we need to check the current condition of the telecommunication device under the presence of applicant and user.
Article 15 (Management and Loss or Damage of telecommunication devices)
1. Applicant and user shall use and manage telecommunication devices with good manner directed by our company.
2. If the telecommunication devices are lost, damaged, or stolen, applicant and user shall immediately notify our company accident condition. In addition, for any reason whatsoever, if the telecommunication devices are lost or stolen, and the charges for being used illegally in the period of service time, our company shall claim applicant and user total amount of penalty fees.
3. In case of the previous term, applicant and user shall, unless reason is attributable to the responsibility of our company, applicant and users shall pay the following amount of fee as a repair charge or re-procurement charge of the telecommunication devices to our company.
|Content||Compensation (Tax free)|
|Total Loss of Device (Loss, Theft, or Submerge)||40,000 yen|
|Total Loss of Cellular for the U.S./DURA (Loss, Theft, or Submerge)||50,000 yen|
|Device (including superficial damage, damage to parts, parts lost)||20,000 yen|
|Cellular for the U.S./DURA (including superficial damage, damage to parts, parts lost)||30,000 yen|
|SIM card(line)||20,000 yen|
|[Charger, Rechargeable Battery Related]|
|Loss or Damage to the AC Adapter for Charging||1,000 yen|
|"ene-hyper" Body||10,000 yen|
|"ene-smart" Body||7,000 yen|
|"eneloop" Body||5,000 yen|
|Micro USB Cable for Charging||1,000 yen|
|3in1 Charging Cable||2,000 yen|
|[USB Accessories Related]|
|USB Modem Cap||5,000 yen|
|250V Corresponding Three-Pronged Power Strip||3,000 yen|
|250V Corresponding Three-Pronged Power Strip（Plug only）||500 yen|
|USB Port||3,000 yen|
|Carrying Case||1,000 yen|
|Power Plug (Multi-Type・L Plug)||2,000 yen|
|Translation Device||30,000 yen|
Article 16 (Prohibited Matters)
1. Applicant and user shall not attach any other devices or accessories to the telecommunication devices and shall not alter, analyze, dismantle.
2. Applicant and user shall not violate actions such as sublease, transfer our company’s belongings to the third part or mortgage them.
Article 17 (Disclaimer)
1. When using the global data to transmit data with a communication device such as a smart phone, including any electronic dictionary terminals, whenever overseas, applicant and user shall make sure to turn off (stop) the data roaming function of the device and not to transmit data by using the Wi-Fi function. If data roaming function does not turned off, the device in connection status to the 3G network, an overseas data roaming fee will be charged by the telecommunications company. In case of the above, please note again that our company cannot take any responsibility.
2. If any troubles related to the use of the communication devices occur, the subscriber shall immediately get in touch with the company from the spot used, and if the subscriber fails to get in touch with the company from the spot used, the company shall not be responsible for such troubles in any manner whatsoever, and the subscriber shall pay the usage fees to the company.
Regarding the communication expenses incurred by the applicant/user calling from the spot used abroad, the company will only deduct such expenses from the billing amount when the applicant/user declares the cost, and also when the company judges it to be appropriate.
3. If there is a mistake when making the declaration of the country of destination, and there is a problem of using the Telecommunication devices, our company shall not take any responsibilities whatsoever, and the applicant and user shall accept this regulation in advance.
4. As a result using the telecommunication devices, applicant and user incurs any accidents or damages, regardless of whatever the cause, our company shall not take any responsibilities whatsoever to the applicant and user. except intentional and critical delinquency.
5. Even if the communication terminal provided by our company is used and it causes problems such as interoperability issues with the software or hardware of the personal computer owned by the contracting party, our company shall not take any responsibilities whatsoever.
6. Our company shall not take any responsibilities for the items below
(1) Any problem caused by the applicant and user’s telecommunication devices.
(2) Any problem caused by the applicant and user’s spec, settings, and compatibility, etc. on their own devices.
(3) Any problem caused by the telecommunications company or sources of any application.
(4) Any problem caused by geographic location within a country, building, or structure, as well as a variety of other related causes which may also affect the equipment performance.
(5) Any problem caused by force majeure such as an extraordinary natural phenomenon.
(6) Any problem caused by anything Our Company is not responsible for.
Article 18 (Limited Liability)
1. If applicant and user make damages on the reason why our company is responsible for, in lieu of paying compensatory damages to the contracting party except our intentional and critical delinquency, and exempt applicant and user from paying the usage charge, but we shall not whatsoever secure an alternate methods of communication, pay for such alternate method of communication, or compensate for any damages.
2. The area of responsibility for any customer supports shall be the issues only caused by the malfunction of the telecommunication devices.
Article 19 (Elimination of Anti-Social Forces)
1. Our company refuses to have any relationships with a crime organization, members of a crime organization, quasi members of a crime organization, companies associated with any crime organization, racketeers, etc., socially-branded racketeering organizations, specially-skilled crime organizations, or any other similar anti-social forces (hereinafter "Anti-Social Forces"), and we deny the use and application for the services. For this reason, the Applicant and user must represent and warrant that they are not Anti-Social Forces before they can use the service.
2. If Our company determines that the applicant and user are Anti-Social Forces, our company shall be entitled to terminate in whole or in part of the use and application for the services. Our Company immediately terminates agreement without any advanced notice or warning to the applicant and user.
3. If the applicant and user are found to be "Anti-Social Forces", our company and business partners, etc. that has a relationship with our company shall be entitled to demand compensation for damages arising from termination in whole or in part of the use and application for the services.
Article 20 (Fair Usage Policy)
(1) Global data utilizes the communication lines of local carriers, and provides a sufficient capacity when using in an ordinary manner for transmission and reception of electronic mail, internet search, map browsing and communication applications, etc. From the viewpoint of maintaining network quality and fair usage of radio waves; however, some local carriers may limit the communication speeds for any users who engage in great quantities of data communications within a short period of time. In addition, depending on some local carriers, they may limit the communication speeds for specific uses at their own option. Please refrain from viewing animated images, engaging in video calls, downloading and uploading bulk files (transmission and reception), or playing online games as much as possible. Furthermore, if the subscriber infringes on any such communication speed limits, it may be impossible to connect to the internet or the communication speeds may become extremely slow or communications may not be restored during the subscriber use period. When the subscriber infringes on such communication speed limits, the company shall not be responsible for any manners whatsoever, and the subscriber shall pay the usage fees to the company. Communication speeds are different from depending on the countries or circumstances, and the company is not in a position to guarantee any such communication speeds.
(2) In the case of some countries or plans (e.g. round tour plans), if any users engage in exorbitant and excessive quantities of communications , some local carriers may limit communication speeds. If the subscriber infringes on such communication speed limits, it may become impossible to connect to the Internet or the communication speeds may become extremely slow and the communication may not be restored during the subscriber use period. Even in this case, the company shall not be responsible for such incident in any manners whatsoever, and the subscriber shall pay the use fee to the company.
The Terms and conditions of Use and the fees for service are subject to change without advanced notice.
Article 22 (Agreed Court of Jurisdiction)
If disputes regarding this agreement arises a , the applicant and use agree that the Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court shall be the court with exclusive jurisdiction for the first instance.
Our company shall set forth separately any matters not set forth in the Terms with respect to countries and regions where it is possible to use the rental telecommunication devices from our company, and with respect to any other use of telecommunications devices.
Revised December 1, 2004, Revised September 1, 2005, Revised June 1, 2006, Revised January 1, 2007, Revised April 1, 2008, Revised October 17, 2008, Revised February 9, 2009, Revised May 19, 2009, Revised May 25, 2009, Revised October 22, 2009, Revised April 5, 2010, Revised August 3, 2010, Revised October 29, 2010, Revised December 1, 2010, Revised December 27, 2010, Revised July 19, 2011, Revised November 17, 2011, Revised June 5, 2012, Revised September 21, 2012, Revised November 1, 2012, Revised March 5, 2013, Revised August 21, 2013, Revised December 3, 2013, Revised February 14, 2014, Revised July 11, 2014, Revised December 17, 2015, Revised April 9, 2015, Revised December 10, 2015, Revised April 14, 2017, Revised June 5, 2017, Revised March 30, 2018, Revised June 18, 2018, Revised August 10, 2018, Revised October 22, 2018. , Revised December 3, 2018. , Revised June 13, 2019 , Revised October 15, 2019 , Revised April 1, 2021 , Revised April 1, 2022 , Revised September 1, 2022, Revised December 5, 2022, Revised February 2, 2023, Revised March 9, 2023, Revised April 7, 2023, Revised September 1, 2023,Revised November 8, 2023.